Once your order has been dispatched, we are unable to amend the order. Please contact us as soon as possible via phone or email, with your name and order number and details of the change. We will do everything we can to help you with your order, but unfortunately we can't ask the delivery to stop the delivery once it has been dispatched.
Please see full details of delivery estimates on our Delivery page.
Please see the Delivery & Returns page for full details on returning 1 or more items from your order.
If your credit card has been declined, check that you have provided all of the correct information. However, if the problem happens again, usually:
- There is not enough funds to cover the transaction
- Your bank is refusing due to security purposes
- The name and address is not matching the information that the bank has
You can try a different credit card or contact your bank or credit card provider who should be able to advise you why your card has been declined.
There are many benefits that come out of creating an account with us, including:
- Receive credit points
- Faster and easier checkout
- Track your orders and check status
- Request returns or exchanges from the account
- Hear about promotions via our newsletters
- Addresses are all saved, saving you time next time you shop
To create a new account, click on ‘My Account’ on the top of the site and register as a new customer. It doesn't take long!
Our children's shops are at 22, Guildhall Street, Lincoln, Lincolnshire LN1 1TR and at 9 Grove Street, Retford, Nottinghamshire DN22 6JP.