Lincoln children's shop
Shop our fabulous range of clothes, shoes and gifts in Lincoln
On-trend boys and girls fashion in a unique shop
- see the latest children's fashion handpicked from our favourite designers
- be impressed by our unique shop in the city centre
- try on the fabulous styles in our celebrity style changing room - fit for any model
- pose under a blossom tree and take your selfie
- fantastic Cheeky Monkeys team giving you 'personal shopper' style ideas from designer fashion brands
- choose your new shoes with help from trained children's shoe fitters
- get the highest score on Super Mario!
Designer brands for children
- Girls, boys and baby fashion collections from top brand names, including:
- Pretty Originals
- Sarah Louise
- Girls, boys and baby shoes sourced from reliable quality shoemakers:
- Start Rite
- Lelli Kelly
- Mini Melissa
- Children's gifts that are individual, with entertaining games, puzzles and soft toys:
- Orchard Toys
- Orange Tree Toys
- Beatrix Potter
- Rachel Ellen
There are plenty of reasons to be in Lincoln.
- over 300 shops and restaurants • over 4m visitors spending around £200m every year
- over 500,000 people in Lincoln’s catchment with £1bn available spend
- 15,000 students, 1,300 academic staff and a thriving University in the city centre
- great primary and secondary schools in Lincoln and surrounding villages
- thriving city centre retail area with big investment and development
Lincoln city centre is perfect for Cheeky Monkeys, with our lovely customers all wanting quality and stylish brand names at affordable prices. Lincoln is a great place to live, visit and shop – being a retail and business centre as well as a fantastic tourist destination, with one of England’s most visited cathedral cities and with great infrastructure links by rail and road. We love the great range of independent shops in the city bringing a unique shopping experience. We’re passionate about the benefits that being an independent retailer brings to shoppers and the people who live in and visit Lincoln. We look forward to seeing you soon to show you why we're different.
22 Guildhall Street, Lincoln. LN1 1TR
Please see our Contact Us page for more details of our opening times and our Lincoln location map to help find us in Lincoln city centre.